See the Shocking Moment a Man is Set Ablaze After His Phone Catches Fire in His Pocket


The video showed the shocking moment the man became engulfed in a ball of flames after his mobile phone battery allegedly caught fire in his pocket.

The incident, which is believed to have taken place in Pakistan, was captured by a witness who watched in horror as the man ran around frantically trying to put himself out.
At the beginning of the clip the man, who can be seen walking down a road after getting off a bus, does not appear to be aware that his pocket has caught fire.
Suddenly the flames begin to rise and spread up his arm before engulfing his shirt - turning him into a ball of fire. The man begins to panic and runs in a circle screaming in pain while horrified witnesses attempt to help him put out the flames.
One bystander begins hitting the man with what appears to be a rug in a bid to stamp out the fire, but for the most part this has little effect.
The situation becomes increasingly horrific as the flames continue to rise and cover the man.
Eventually a local market worker comes to the rescue by throwing a large bucket of water at the man and extinguishing the fire.
A few flames are still visible on his back but a second man then throws more water at the victim to put the fire out entirely.
The video concludes with the man stumbling towards the camera while struggling for breath.
Little information has been provided alongside the video and the condition of the man is not known following the horrific ordeal. 
Watch the video below: 
See the Shocking Moment a Man is Set Ablaze After His Phone Catches Fire in His Pocket See the Shocking Moment a Man is Set Ablaze After His Phone Catches Fire in His Pocket Reviewed by Angel M on 08:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for visiting. We love to hear your opinion, please leave a comment.



Powered by Blogger.