Warning! A Mother Learns The Dangers Of Scented Candles The Hard Way...See what happened


One day, Meghan Budden was taking care of her baby boy in her New Jersey apartment. She swabbed her nose and discovered black specks in it. When she tended to her baby boy to feed him, she noticed the same black specks tucked into his nose.


That’s when Meghan put the pieces together. The previous night, she had lit two scented candles. She let them burn for around six hours. She took a second look at their packaging. On the label, written in small print was a warning: do not burn more than three hours at one time. The candles had begun to produce soot, a dangerous substance.


According to Cashins, “Breathing the tiny particles can cause coronary heart disease, asthma, bronchitis, and many other respiratory illnesses… Particle exposure leads to around 20,000 premature deaths in America each year. Many of these deaths were caused by soot-related diseases. Data also show that soot annually causes almost 300,000 asthma attacks and 2 million lost workdays due to respiratory problems.”


Had Meghan continued to burn candles the way she did, she would have been putting her life and her son’s life at risk. Experts recommend regularly trimming your candle’s wick and burning for only a few hours.


Source: littlebudha.com
Warning! A Mother Learns The Dangers Of Scented Candles The Hard Way...See what happened Warning! A Mother Learns The Dangers Of Scented Candles The Hard Way...See what happened Reviewed by Angel M on 09:12 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for visiting. We love to hear your opinion, please leave a comment.



Powered by Blogger.